Print Operations Associate
Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, London based start-up, which has raised ~£7 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
Papier is looking for a Print Operations Associate to work across the whole product process from monitoring operational performance of our 3rd party printers to liaising and coordinating the successful development and launch of new products. This role will report into the Supply Chain & Operations Manager.
- Monitor the performance of 3rd party printers, ensuring the on-demand production operation runs smoothly and that orders are fulfilled on time and to the right quality
- Engage in the set-up, testing and launch of new products with 3rd party printers, including product specifications and shipping integration
- Work with the Customer Services team to identify, understand and resolve customer issues
- Identify and implement performance improvement opportunities
- Knowledge of a range of processes both in digital printing and finishing, paired with an awareness of different types of substrates and inks.
- Strong attention to detail essential for various processes such as: setting and defining new product specifications, systems integration of various products to analysing order data.
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Comfortable using Excel to analyse data and learning new systems (we have built our own software to manage products and orders)
- Interpersonal skills, with an ability to work well with and through others
- Competitive salary
- Fitzrovia office location
- £40 per month cultural allowance
- Fully stocked fridge and weekly team lunch on Fridays
- Regular team events and cultural trips
- Friendly and fantastic team