Organic Performance Manager
Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, London based start-up, which has raised ~£10 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
Papier is looking for an experienced Organic Performance Manager to join the Performance Marketing team to grow Papier’s presence in organic search in all its existing markets (UK, US, AU, FR, DE). The role will work closely with multiple teams in the business, benefitting from in-house development, content and creative teams. The role will report into the Head of Performance Marketing, working closely with the PPC team, and will feed in to regular reporting on and discussions about business performance and trading.
The ideal candidate will have strong all-round experience in SEO, be analytical, take initiative and have experience in planning and delivering a technical roadmap.
- Own the strategy for organic search across all markets
- Analyse the performance of the channel, delivering regular progress reports to Head of Performance Marketing and to the business
- Perform regular technical audits and monitor the health of the website from a crawlability and indexation perspective
- Plan and prioritise technical and on-page changes with the tech team
- Research and analyse the search behaviour and intent of Papier’s audiences
- Work closely with the Web and Content teams to publish authoritative content based on search needs
- Collaborate with PR to capitalise on opportunities to acquire high authority links
- Keep up to date with the industry and developments in technology that could improve Papier’s position within organic search
- 3+ years’ experience in a search marketing specific role
- Expert level of knowledge of SEO on-page best practice
- Proven track record of delivering growth through organic channels
- Familiar with using SEO crawling, ranking and research tools
- Highly analytical and comfortable working with large data sets from different sources and possess the ability to turn data into insights and actions
- Experience with presenting reports to internal stakeholders and ability to effectively communicate actionable insights
- Competitive Salary
- Central Fitzrovia Office Location
- £40 per month cultural allowance (to spend on museum, theatre, gig tickets and more!)
- Fully stocked fridge and weekly team lunch on Fridays
- Regular team events and cultural trips
- Friendly and fantastic team!