Business Development Manager
Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, London based start-up, which has raised ~£7 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
Papier is looking to establish a B2B business unit, focussing on providing bespoke design-led personalised products to corporate customers. This role will sit in the Commercial team and report into the Commercial Manager.
The core responsibility of the role is to build, develop and manage the Papier B2B proposition and customer base.
- Be the face of the Papier B2B proposition, with a core sales and entrepreneurial mindset to grow the Papier corporate customer base and revenue stream
- Work with our Commercial Manager to develop and deliver Papier's B2B strategy, including what categories we should focus on, the breadth and depth of the range, pricing and commercials, and how to be successful
- Build out Papier's B2B customer base, including engagement with existing corporate customers and developing relationships with potential new customers
- Manage the day to day account management of B2B customers, including customer service queries, order processing and bespoke design requirements, whilst working with relevant teams including Customer Service, Operations and Creative
- Collaborate with Operations on any operational and scale considerations associated with Papier B2B sales vs. our existing B2C processes
- Manage the proposition as it grows and develops, pro-actively seeking our new opportunities and pivoting to new product areas as and when opportunity and demand develops
- Experience in a sales, business development or entrepreneurial environment, showing a track record in developing and managing new business areas as well as client relationships
- Relevant experience could include business development or sales role at a high growth start- up, e-commerce or retail brand
- Commercial and customer-focused mind-set able to anticipate the services, products and designs that will delight our corporate customers
- Proactive in new business and sales activity, including building and serving relationships with customers
- Track record showing the outstanding project management, collaboration and organisational skills required to deliver multiple projects across different timelines and geographies
- Motivation to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary
- Fitzrovia office location
- £40 per month cultural allowance
- Fully stocked fridge and weekly team lunch on Fridays
- Regular team events and cultural trips
- Friendly and fantastic team!