Print Account Manager
Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, London based start-up, which has raised ~£7 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
Papier is looking for a Print Account Manager to work across the whole product process from leveraging print expertise in product concepting to ensuring 3rd party printers are delivering orders on time and to the right quality. This role will report into the Supply Chain & Operations Manager.
- Bring print expertise to the development of new products, as well as leveraging this knowledge to support other teams when needed
- Manage the set-up, testing and launch of new products with 3rd party printers, including product specifications, pricing information and shipping integration
- Manage the performance of 3rd party printers, ensuring the on-demand production operation runs smoothly and that orders are fulfilled on time and to the right quality
- Work with the Customer Services team to identify, understand and resolve customer issues
- Identify performance improvement opportunities, and manage the process to deliver these
- Knowledge and understanding of a range of processes both in digital printing and finishing, paired with knowledge of different types of substrates and inks.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to manage relationships and deliver results through others
- Strong attention to detail essential for various processes such as: setting and defining new product specifications, systems integration of various products to analysing order data.
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Comfortable using Excel to analyse data and learning new systems (we have built our own software to manage products and orders)
- Competitive salary
- Fitzrovia office location
- £40 per month cultural allowance
- Fully stocked fridge and weekly team lunch on Fridays
- Regular team events and cultural trips
- Friendly and fantastic team!