Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, London based start-up, which has raised ~£10 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
Papier is looking for an enthusiastic & talented intern to join our busy marketing team and support across all different areas of Marketing, including PR, events & social media. Reporting into the PR & Community Manager, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain marketing experience at a fast-growth start-up.
- Press sample stock management
- Fulfilling press requests (hi-res images & samples)
- Keeping track of & saving press coverage & media exposure
- Helping to keep press lists/databases up-to-date
- Support in creation of press releases & invitations
- Coordinating press send-outs & gifting to media and influencers
- Assisting with event planning (including location research) & execution of events
- Working with Social Media team to develop innovative & engaging content ideas
- Helping with social media reporting, including monitoring influencer mentions on Instagram, Youtube & Twitter
- Researching influencers (micro to macro) to work with for influencer campaigns
- Contributing to company Pinterest page - planning & building out boards around key trends & seasonal occasions
- Supporting the broader marketing team with ad-hoc tasks (e.g copywriting, website management, paid marketing research etc.)
- Executing ad hoc market, competitor & trend research
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Competent computer skills
- A positive attitude & ability to use initiative and solve problems
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to multitask
- A passion for social media (& stationery)
- Central London office location
- Fully stocked fridge
- Regular team lunches, events and cultural trips
- Friendly and fantastic team!