Performance Marketing Manager
Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, London based start-up, which has raised ~£7 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
Papier is looking to grow its performance marketing team with a Performance Marketing Manager who will play a key role in driving the performance of a portfolio of paid search and paid social campaigns, both within the UK and internationally.
- Drive the day-to-day management of our PPC and Social advertising agencies with multi-million-pound budgets across multiple territories
- Analyse and report efficiently on campaign performance with in-depth insights and commentary and ensure monthly acquisition KPIs are achieved
- Manage on-going creative processes to keep social ads refreshed and engaging
- Develop ideas for ad copy and landing page A/B tests on regular basis to drive higher efficiency
- Manage existing feeds and ensure feed-based campaigns are run error free
- Work collaboratively with an incredibly passionate and hard-working team to scale, test and grow revenue
- Strong track record of Digital Marketing (3+ years' experience) and experience in managing large digital budgets
- Motivation to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient in AdWords, Bing and Facebook Advertising
- Strong Excel skills necessary
- Highly analytical and comfortable working with large data sets and possess the ability to turn data into insights and actions
- Self-motivated and uses initiative
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and pivot quickly
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing & evaluation of new technologies
- Strong understanding of working in an eCommerce business a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Fitzrovia Office Location
- £40 per month cultural allowance (to spend on museum, theatre, gig tickets and more!)
- Fully stocked fridge and weekly team lunch on Fridays
- Regular team events and cultural trips
- Friendly and fantastic team!