Brand Content Creator
Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, London-based start-up, which has raised ~£7 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
At Papier, we believe in growing and developing a community of stationery lovers through our social media channels.
We are looking for a creative individual who thrives in a fast-growing, resourceful team to create beautiful content for our brand’s online community. This is an exciting role, requiring a mix of creative talent and strong photography ability.
In this role, you will be responsible for producing the creative output for Papier’s social media channels, predominantly Instagram, ensuring content is engaging, relevant and on-brand. You will create original content (both photo and video) to be shared across social channels and source and create inspiring imagery and UGC content.
The role will also involve supporting on the brand’s broader marketing output – including imagery for newsletters, and paid social /display ads.
Under the direction of the Brand Art Director, you will develop new and exciting ideas and narratives that engage customers and attract new audiences, that align with the broader marketing agenda. As well as being a talented photographer we’re looking for someone who wants to get stuck in and grow within our dedicated creative team.
- 3-4 years relevant experience
- Excellent still life photography skills with significant technical knowledge of photography equipment and lighting, with experience using DSLR cameras
- Experience creating compelling content with beautiful visuals across all the major social platforms is a must, as well as a proven track record in growing online communities and improving engagement.
- Skilled at retouching and editing images, as well as comping in products
- Resourceful with sourcing props and building sets
- Video skills and design experience a bonus
- Ability to work in a fast paced studio environment, adaptable and responsive to rapid change
- Confident in managing time efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to work collaboratively alongside the PR and Social Media exec who will manage the social reports and calendars
- The ability to implement brand guidelines and adapt to brand aesthetic
- Excellent Photoshop skills, knowledge of Lightroom/Capture One
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Proactive, with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Experience in working with a team on concepting, ideation and implementing ideas, as well as presenting shoot ideas & mood boards and ability to take feedback on board
- An appreciation of beautiful stationery is a must!
- Competitive salary
- Central London office location
- £40 per month cultural allowance (to spend on museum, theatre, gig tickets and more!)
- Fully stocked fridge
- Regular team lunches, events and cultural trips
- Friendly and fantastic team!