Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, London based start-up, which has raised ~£10 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
Papier is looking to expand its Commercial team with a Proposition Manager reporting into the Head of Commercial. The proposition manager will develop category specific strategies, ensuring that Papier is best placed to achieve ambitious growth across its entire product range.
- Work with the Head of Commercial to build and deliver category strategies and propositions, including identifying key growth opportunities, pricing and deal recommendations
- Work with Finance and Marketing to develop the business case for growth opportunities, including new product development
- Lead on taking new product development from concept through to launch, scoping out the opportunity for Papier, and determining what it takes to ensure the product is a successful part of the portfolio
- Work cross functionally with Operations, Commercial, Marketing, Tech, Creative and Finance to develop clear proposition plans, and take a lead on ensuring we meet our delivery and launch deadlines
- Design, implement and analyse commercial tests, including price and deal changes, with the ability to provide clear recommendations and next steps off the back of these
- Manage on-going category reporting, delivering insight led recommendations on a weekly and monthly basis
- 2-3 years+ experience working in a top tier strategy consulting firm, or in a proposition / strategy role within a corporate environment
- Comfortable working and delivering recommendations across a number of different product categories at one time
- Experience analysing data and generating insight to make astute commercial decisions, with the ability to understand the commercial implications of category and proposition recommendations
- Track record demonstrating first rate project management, collaboration and organisational skills which are required to deliver multiple projects across different timelines and geographies
- Desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Central London office location
- £40 per month cultural allowance (to spend on museum, theatre, gig tickets and more!)
- Fully stocked fridge
- Regular team lunches, events and cultural trips
- Friendly and fantastic team!