Creative Artworker & Product Uploader
Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, London-based start-up, which has raised ~£7million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
We are looking for a strong team player to join us on our journey in establishing Papier as the leading online brand in personalised printing.
Under the direction of the Stationery Design Manager, the Creative Artworker & Product Uploader will support the business in radically growing our product portfolio across greeting cards, invitations and personalised stationery. They will be required to adapt existing designs from our illustrators and artists for use across different product categories as well as occasionally designing new products!
- Typesetting copy for new products across different product categories
- Multi lingual typesetting for products in our French and German stores using pre-translated copy
- Preparing artwork for both web and print
- Uploading new products to the site
- Artworking and amending existing designs in response to customer requests
- Delivering quality design work in a fast-paced environment and taking an active role in ensuring upcoming deadlines are met
- Working alongside our designers to assist them in design development and website upload, and effectively communicating with the team throughout this process
- Proven track record of typesetting & art-working stationery products, with a strong portfolio to support
- A strong interest in print & stationery design
- Attention to detail with excellent typography & layout skills
- Good understanding of preparing artwork for print and web
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Detail orientated, organised & able to multi-task with good time management skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Flexibility and willingness to react quickly to changing demands of the business
- Illustration skills a plus
- Qualified at undergraduate level or above
- Competitive salary
- Central London office location
- £40 per month cultural allowance (to spend on museum, theatre, gig tickets and more!)
- Fully stocked fridge
- Regular team lunches, events and cultural trips
- Friendly and fantastic team!